- This event has passed.
Fabled Horse Solutions Concealed Carry Clinic-Closed
July 1 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$100.00
Whether you have a conceal weapons permit or not, you will find out if you are prepared for a deadly force encounter. This clinic is an overview of what you can expect to see in Fabled Horse Solutions 2 Day R.E.A.C.T. (Rapid Engagement And Concealed Tactics) course.
This clinic is open to all students familiar with concealed carry of a firearm and ability to safely draw/holster a firearm safely.
What is your speed to target from Concealment at 3, 5 or 7 yards?
Can you communicate with others during a use of deadly force event?
Can you safely move to cover/concealment under the stress of a deadly force encounter?
Your speed to target and ability to move safely will be evaluated and put to the test.
- Everyday Carry handgun with a quality open top holster made specifically for your handgun
- Magazine pouches and at least 2 extra magazines
- Ear and eye protection
- Proper ammunition for your carry pistol (contact us if you require assistance in finding)
- Sunscreen and hat OR wet weather gear
- Water, snacks
***Minimum round count 100
Suggested equipment for comfort:
- Knee and elbow pads
- Personal First Aid Kit (optional)
COPY LINK TO BOOK or CLICK EVENT WEBSITE URL BELOW: