- This event has passed.
Fabled Horse Solutions Fix it Under Fire AR
May 27 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm$225.00
This one day AR Variant clinic will challenge you by ingraining procedures into your neural pathways for correcting stoppages under stress. We will expand your fundamental skills with an AR and help build new ones. Basic Pistol and Intermediate AR courses are a prerequisite. Muzzle awareness is a must to attend. We will be doing many repetitions to build the necessary motor skills and neural pathways necessary to achieve those goals. We will push you to reach your goals and highest potential in the course. You will be provided drills to use in your training regime that will help you stay on top of your skill sets. (ROUND COUNT – 300/500 rounds or .223 or .556 and 200 rounds of pistol). Students must be proficient in drawing from a holster (open and/or concealed), The operation of their handgun and AR (loading, unloading and basic shooting skills) and have their firearms safety rules committed to memory and used. We highly encourage potential students to contact us to determine if you have a base skill set to attend this class.
- Everyday Carry handgun with a quality holster
- AR Varient rifle with sling
- Magazine pouch(s) and at least 2 extra magazines each firearm
- Long pants with belt loops and sturdy belt
- Ear and eye protection
- Proper ammunition for your carry pistol and AR (contact us if you require assistance in finding)
- Sunscreen and hat OR wet weather gear
- Water, snacks and a lunch
***Minimum round count 300-500 AR and 200 Pistol
Suggested equipment for comfort:
- Knee and elbow pads
- Personal First Aid Kit (optional)