- This event has passed.
Fabled Horse Solutions Fix it Under Fire (Pistol)
April 16 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm$225.00
This one day pistol clinic will challenge you by ingraining procedures into your neural pathways, rebuild your fundamental skills with a pistol and help build new ones. Basic and Intermediate pistol courses are a prerequisite. Muzzle awareness is a must to attend. We will be doing many repetitions to build the necessary motor skills and neural pathways necessary to achieve those goals. We will push you to reach your goals and highest potential in the course. You will be provided drills to use in your training regime that will help you stay on top of your skill sets. (ROUND COUNT – 300/500 rounds). Students must be proficient in drawing from a holster (open and/or concealed), The operation of their handgun (loading, unloading and basic shooting skills) and have their firearms safety rules committed to memory and used. We highly encourage potential students to contact us to determine if you have a base skill set to attend this class.
- Everyday Carry handgun with a quality holster
- Magazine pouch and at least 2 extra magazines or speed loaders
- Long pants with belt loops and sturdy belt
- Ear and eye protection
- Proper ammunition for your carry pistol (contact us if you require assistance in finding)
- Sunscreen and hat OR wet weather gear
- Water, snacks and a lunch
***Minimum round count 300-500
Suggested equipment for comfort:
- Knee and elbow pads
- Personal First Aid Kit (optional)